Posted by Kristin

Here are a few pictures from Lake Michigan.  We were there for a week.  The boys had a great time even though the weather was a bit cool.  I think we still have sand everywhere!  

Drew and Nate standing on the front of the boat.

Nate checking out the water


For some reason this makes me think of Abercrombie, he's still a little scrawny though : )

"Look mom, I dug a hole!"...walk 30 feet..."Look mom, I dug a hole!", etc

Nate and me riding a ride at the air museum.

Drew lounging on the boat.

Nate driving the boat

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 23, 2009 at Thursday, July 23, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Looks like you guys had a great trip. I bet Nate loved driving the boat! And Drew looked very Abercrobish in the lake! Your beach pictures are awesome.

July 24, 2009 at 10:36 PM

Post a Comment